You will get a refund to your bank account. For both Netbanking and UPI deposits, the refunds would normally take between 5-7 bank working days. For UPI, it might take upto 10-12 working days. The time window depends on bank to bank. If the refund has not been credited even after 7 working days and 12 days incase of UPI, kindly send in a mail to email@example.com with the given details: Your Coinome ID, registered email ID, Amount, and date with time.
Articles in this section
- What does confirmations mean, in the cryptocurrency context?
- How many blockchain confirmations are required for crypto deposit?
- While depositing money, it got debited from my bank account but never credited into the Coinome Account. It says pending/failed in my Deposit History. What should I do now?
- How long does it take to deposit cryptocurrencies into Coinome?
- I have some cryptocurrencies lying in a different wallet/exchange? How can I deposit cryptocurrency into my Coinome account?
- What are the fees for depositing INR using Payment Gateway?
- How long does it take to deposit INR into my Coinome account?
- Is there any upper limit on the INR amount I can deposit?
- In the Netbanking deposit option, I cannot see SBI, HDFC, Citibank, Yes Bank or Kotak listed.
- How can I deposit INR into Coinome?